So cliche, but I can't believe we are starting a new year already! December was a whirlwind! Mike got home on the 18th finally! It really felt like an eternity! I would like to say we just hung out and relaxed, but there is nothing fudged from e truth! Poor Michael worked his tail off from the day he got home until the day he leaves again to go back to trial which is Saturday! I had the brilliant idea of adding a bedroom in the basement...which mind you is already finished! So we have all been working hard to complete that "little" task. He also added a door to my craft room, painted the entire basement and we painted my kitchen! So, we have been just a bit busy!
Oh yeah, and there was Christmas!! We were all so tired this year! Jake left for Oregon on the 23rd so we were down one family member which is never fun. On Christmas Eve we went to church, the girls got to open one gift and we watched the Nativity. We also sang Hapy Birthday to Jesus and had cake. Christmas morning was so exciting watching the girls explore what Santa had left for them. I wish I could say we went to church, but there was no church on The Sunday of Christmas...that's a whole bother blog though, one in which I'm not too happy! Anyhow, we did nothing on Christmas and God bless Panda Express because they were open and that's what we ate! I'm so ashamed,but we were exhausted. We did have a nice prime rib dinner on the 26th though!
New Years Eve we played games at home. We almost made it until midnight. Jordyn was not feeling well, but wanted so badly to make it to midnight. At about 10 til we all went to bed and thanks to some of the neighbors we knew when midnight hit because they had HUGE fireworks and we are pretty sure they were shooting them from our porch!! We still fell asleep! Nope, we are not who we used to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment