Let's see how 2011 was.....
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before? Lived with my stepson!! Best part of 2011 by far!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make new ones this year?
I usually don't make resolutions that way they are easy to keep!
3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my little daycare girl, Cara was born. I'm probably forgetting someone too, sorry. There are a ton of pregnancies though,so this list will be a mile long next year!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
omg! Too many this year! Both of my grandmas within a week of each other and my aunt. This year was quite difficult with deaths. I know they are in a much better place but I sure miss them like crazy!
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? A new baby! My husband working in town!
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 14th, the day Mammer died. August 18th, the day Jake moved in!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Jake. Taking better care of myself and my mental health.
9. What was your biggest failure? Letting grief keep me from going forward and keeping me from being a mom and wife.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes, but all good now!
11. What was the best thing you bought?best money spent was to our attorney to fulfill Jake's wishes! Favorite materialistic thing was my car and Last Supper painting!
12. Where did most of your money ? Mortgage and attorneys
13. What did you get really excited about? Moving back to Utah, trip to Portland, Jake moving in.
14. What song will always remind you 2010? Unfortunately, any Justin Bieber song because my girls stinking love him!
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? Happier
– thinner or fatter? Same
– richer or poorer? Same
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
trips to see my grandma and aunt before they were gone.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worry/stressing and try to be more than I'm capable of.
18. How did you spend Christmas? Quietly at home with my 2 favorite little girls, and husband, missing Jakey
19. What was your favorite TV program? Any reality tv show, junk I know but I love it!
20. What were your favorite books of the year? The Lost December, The Best of Me,
21. What was your favorite music from this year? Miranda Lambert, Thompson Square, The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, pretty much anything country!
22. What were your favorite films of the year? Breaking Dawn Part 1.
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 30! It was a hard day, but it got better! We were in Colorado and Mike and all 3 of our babies were there! They got me my iPad and pampered me all day! It turned out much better than it started!
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? No deaths, but then we would never meet our maker, but selfishly I miss my family. One day we will be reunited! Oh glorious day!
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011? Lacking.
26. What kept you sane? God, Mike, my kids, meds and therapy! Hahahaha..probably in that order!
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011: I choose to be healthy and positive. I will not let others negativity poison my life or my children's. And that I can't control how others choose to live only how I let it affect me.
2011 was a tough year. We survived it by the grace of God. We are praying that 2012 is a happier year for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment