Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My grandmother, my Mammer, made her journey to Heaven on June 14, 2011.
I still can't quite believe that she is gone. I know her pain has finally ceased and can only imagine the stir she is kicking up in Heaven along with other's we have lost! My memories of my childhood are weaved around my grandparent's lives. They took me everywhere they went and included me in all of their life. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without either of them. For those who knew Mammer your lives were probably impacted by her, whether negatively or positively! LOL She is greatly missed. I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a stong woman even if only for a short time. And I continue to pray for peace for my grandpa who must be feeling so lost with our his partner beside him. They were married 52 years! Amazing!
I couldn't get the slide show to load on my page, so I just selected a few photos! I love you Mammer!



Dad, Mammer, Jette, and Cenita(my Mom)

Mammer, Dad, and Me

My first Easter

Mammer and I

Mammer, Mom, and I

Mammer, Dad, Mom, and I before my high school graduation


2 of my favorite people, Uncle Lyndell and Mammer, way back in the day!



My wedding day

Mammer's birthday

Dad and Mammer's 50th wedding anniversary....singing along with the band!

1 comment:

Chavala said...

Beautiful pics Seanna! Your grandma was such a fun person, She always cracked me up! Funny, I dont think the house has changed hardly at all from those pics when you were little ;)

~Chavala