Tuesday, July 5, 2011
My 30th birthday started off a little rocky...let's just say there were some tears! So, my photos show the product of those tears! Oh well. The day became increasingly better. I awoke to a balloon, cupcakes, and cards. Mike had ordered me an Ipad and the store messed up the order so we headed to town to buy a different one. We stopped for a nice lunch..I had crab! Yummy! Went shopping, came home, and finished the evening with Mexican food and virgin strawberry daiquiris! In between all that I made a 4th of July cake with the girls. They did most of it and it turned out pretty good. Thank goodness for my son or I would be completely clueless about how to operate my Ipad! He set everything up for me and we have all been playing with it since!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment