It's been a few years since I have found time to post, but the kids are growing so fast that I want to journal there day to day activities.
Tomorrow, Caleb turns 2. I can't believe how quickly time can pass, especially the more kiddos you have. He is such a sweet boy. He loves trains, trucks, boats, airplanes, puzzles, books, his brother and sisters, Mickey Mouse, swimming, milk, and playing with other kids. He is such a happy kid.
When we found out we were pregnant with Caleb I was in shock that it was a boy. And it was twins! Unfortunately, Kyle went to be with the Lord before we met him. We know we will see him one day. I can't imagine having both boys running around this house, but we think about it often and we all feel a loss. After losing Kyle, I was very worried about Caleb and so were the doctors. They thought he had swelling on the brain. I went weekly for ultrasounds and monitoring. Despite the reasoning I was able to see Caleb's progress more than I would have without complications. I was put on bedrest for 6 LOOOOOONG weeks and induced Super Bowl Sunday 2014. Caleb made his big debut at 9: 09am on Monday morning. He was a healthy, happy baby boy and we were all in love with him. Turns out our little guy just had a big noggin!! lol And considering what we were up against I take his head size as a gift. The Lord is so good to us. We can imagine life without our little bulldozer.

No comments:
Post a Comment