Monday, July 9, 2012
Twins!!!
I think we have informed just about everyone, but we are having twins. CRAZY! Mike and I are still in a little bit of shock, but also very excited with this journey God has placed us on. Twin A is growing great and has a good stron heart beat. Twim B is measuring about 6 days behind and the heartbeat is about 6 beats slower. Our fertility doctor estimates a 50-50 chance of survival for Twin B. However, Mike and I know God's plan is far bigger than any statistics and are praying that both of our miracles grow to full term. Through my at home research it sounds as if these measurements are extremely common which is reassuring, but again I know there is a reason for both of these beautiful babies to be growing inside of me and can't wait to hold them both soon! Please keep us all in your prayers. My last pregnancy was less than smooth so we are looking forward to enjoying this one and praying for health for my babies and myself. And sanity for everyone else in the family!!! I have to thank my good friend Leslie, for already offering her help for anything I may need and for being so supported! Les, you are a great friend!!! Thank you!!
Twin A
Twin A's Heartbeat
Twin B
Twin B's Heartbeat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment