Tuesday, June 5, 2012

April

I have not been in the blogging mood. So if anyone really reads this, sorry! YOu are about to get a massive fill in! April started off with Jordyn's friend Hannah coming to stay with us. Hannah is my bff's little girl. Janae and I grew up across the street from each other in Gresham, Oregon and now our kiddos are friends all these states away from each other. We love it. I for the life of me can't find all the pictures we took so for now I will post what I've got. The girls had so much fun just hanging out. We took them to the fun center and to an Easter Egg Dive. Hopefully, we can make a tradition of Hannah coming to town! After Hannah flew back to Oregon, Easter snuck up on us. Easter Sunday was beautiful. We dressed up and headed to church. Funny as it is there was an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids followed by a family service. We had our large Easter dinner on Monday because Jake was at his mom's house Sunday. And then....soccer started. Which consumed every weekend from that point forward! We are a soccer family though and love to watch Jordyn play! I am sure I am forgetting something, but for now you get photos!!!!

No comments: