I can't believe my baby is 9! I am so thankful to be home with her each day. The time still goes fast, but I cherish even the difficult days, knowing one day I will miss even them. Our "Woomba" is going to go far in this world and I hope I am around to see all of her accomplishments. Her love for the Lord is so amazing and a reminder that I may fail at a lot of things, but we have succeeding in nourishing her relationship with Christ and that is so important to us. Thank you Lord for our beautiful daughter! And Happy Birthday Woomba Mosinka Mo Foo!!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Jordyn Turns 9!
Jordyn Riley Colligan was born on March 17th, 2003. That is 9 years ago! Wow, do I feel old! Being my first born I had no idea what to expect. We had Jake, but he was 5 when we got married so the whole baby stage was new! I loved Jordyn from even before she was conceived and that love has multiplied everyday since. She is sweet, caring, generous, beautiful, smart, stubborn, sassy, and funny! The girl can go from sweet as can be to ATTITUDE! I don't know where she gets it from! LOL Why couldn't she inherit only my good traits! Anyway, she had a birthday party on Saturday with her girlfriends. Our friend made the awesome guitar cake and we did the pinata in the garage! After the party we met up with our other good friends for dinner and a little birthday shopping. Jordyn was spoiled and reminded of what great friends she has. No family was able to visit this year which was a bummer, but the phone lines were busy keeping everyone up to date!
I can't believe my baby is 9! I am so thankful to be home with her each day. The time still goes fast, but I cherish even the difficult days, knowing one day I will miss even them. Our "Woomba" is going to go far in this world and I hope I am around to see all of her accomplishments. Her love for the Lord is so amazing and a reminder that I may fail at a lot of things, but we have succeeding in nourishing her relationship with Christ and that is so important to us. Thank you Lord for our beautiful daughter! And Happy Birthday Woomba Mosinka Mo Foo!!






I can't believe my baby is 9! I am so thankful to be home with her each day. The time still goes fast, but I cherish even the difficult days, knowing one day I will miss even them. Our "Woomba" is going to go far in this world and I hope I am around to see all of her accomplishments. Her love for the Lord is so amazing and a reminder that I may fail at a lot of things, but we have succeeding in nourishing her relationship with Christ and that is so important to us. Thank you Lord for our beautiful daughter! And Happy Birthday Woomba Mosinka Mo Foo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment