Friday, November 18, 2011

September

September is always a busy month for our family. We have a bunch of birthdays and anniversary so it seems like in a blink of an eye the month is over. This September Michael and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years already. We have a great marriage that the Lord has blessed! There have been hard times, no doubt, but everyday we still choose each other and honor our commitment. We have 3 gorgeous children that make our life that much more blessed and beautiful.

To celebrate we went to a nice dinner and took our time eating and just enjoying each other. After about a 3 hour meal, we went to a movie(it wasn't even animated!) It was so nice to go on a date! Here's to another 10 years baby! I love you!

No comments: