Thursday, April 14, 2011

Clothes Swapping

My sister and I have been "swapping" clothes for our girls for about 7 years. I have always thought that got the greater end of the deal, but our last shipment from her was over the top.....literally!! Both girls have so many clothes now. I told Jordyn she wasn't allowed to ask for pants for at least a year! Luckily, Makenna is next in line to get the hand me downs! For my girls it is like Christmas. And they firmly believe Aunt Stephani has awesome taste. Each day that Ireland gets dressed she says: "Aunt Stephani got me these clothes, aren't they pretty?" Cracks us up! We are so blessed to be able to get more than full use of the clothes each family buys. This is a picture of about HALF of the shipment that came just for Jordyn. I'm going to have to give her an extra bedroom just for her clothes!!!! Thanks again Aunt Stephani, you really are the best!!!

No comments: