Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Princess is 8!

To most people St. Patrick's Day is about wearing green and drinking green beer. For The Colligan Clan it has never involved the green beer part, but 8 years ago the green really didn't seem to matter anymore either. For us March 17th is the day the Lord blessed us with Miss Jordyn Riley Colligan. I will never forget the feelings of holding my first born child on my chest and being so overwhelmed that God had entrusted me with one of His finest creations! She has challenged me as well as amazed me since before she was born and I thank God daily that she is ours! Happy
8th birthday to our little princess!! We love you!


I couldn't get a baby pic of Jordyn because we obviously couldn't afford a digital camera way back then!!! So the latest I have of her was age 3!! She actually let me do her hair too back then! Wow!

No comments: