I copied this little New Years Quiz and in my boredom decided to go with it....
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? I lead a bible study, which ended with me leading 2 bible studies for the year.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I usually don't make any. There are plenty of things I would like to work on though:
A)Excercise regularly
B)Spend more time "playing" with my kids
C)Finish Jordyn's Scrapbook
D)Potty train Ireland
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Chriss had Julianna in January
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Vickie
5. What countries did you visit?
None this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? Time to have fun! Energy!!!
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Lilly Bean's baptism. Christmas and New Years Eve. Apparently the common denominator here is Portland and Family!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Retiring
9. What was your biggest failure? Not making enough time for my kids
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not in 2010
11. What was the best thing you bought? Trampoline for the girls
12. Where did most of your money go?House
13. What did you get really excited about? Retirement
14. What song will always remind you of 2010? Idk
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? happier
– thinner or fatter? Fatter
– richer or poorer? about the same
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
play with the kids, date nights with the hubby. Said "no" to outside sources!
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worry.
Stress out.
18. How did you spend Christmas?With both of our families. It was stressful, but a nice change in routine!
19. What was your favorite TV program? Teen Mom
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
I finally read Twilight and really liked it! Yes, I am a dork! I read a ton, but that is my favorite!
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
Brad Paisley's "This is country music", Miranda Lambert's "Only prettier", California Girls, Rock Star, Poker Face
22. What were your favorite films of the year? Robin Hood, Avatar, Date Night, Couples Retreat
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 29 with Mike, the kids, Leslie and Alex. Barbqued, cake, and fireworks!
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?Winning the lottery.
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?HA. That's hilarious. I sometimes wish I cared more about this, but most the time, I just want to be comfortable!
26. What kept you sane?God!!!! Great friends and family! We have an amazing support system that surrounds us!
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010
Family is a stresser and sometimes full of drama, but it is worth it! Living in a bubble is always more comfortable, but we grow and learn more by dealing with all different types of people and situations. Be true to God and who He has called you to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment