Well, I sat down to post Christmas Tree pics and realized I skipped right over Thanksgiving! So, I will give you the run down for those that may be interested. If you are not interested than why are you reading this?! Michael's parents came into town for turkey day this year. It was so nice to be able to host a Thanksgiving again. For the last few years it has just been us and we just get a turkey breast. This year we were able to cook a whole turkey! Woo hoo for us! Jake came into town on Friday. The girls were over the moon to see their brother. I don't know if he will ever realized what a hero he is in their eyes!
Unfortunately, the cold/flu also came to visit for Thanksgiving weekend and it didn't leave anyone out. We still tried to get out and do things, but we had a lot of down time too. We did some shopping of course, and Grandma and Grandpa Colligan took the girls to the fun center. Steve and Diane headed home Sunday morning and although Mike and I wanted to die, we took the kids bowling that evening! We are all still on the verge of recovery, but no promises yet! Happy turkey day...gobble, gobble
No comments:
Post a Comment