Thursday, December 17, 2009

Babbling Boredom

*I have decided that no one is normal and I should accept it and love them anyway
*Life is short, live it, play with your kids, love your husband, answer the phone, the laundry will always need done
*God is AMAZING! Words could never express how amazing He is!
*My kids are the most well behaved children I know!!! Aren't everyone's????
*And of course the smartest and cutest!
*My marriage rocks!
*My husband rocks!...He likes me, he really likes me!
*My job is a pain in the neck sometimes, but I am so grateful that I have it, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
*I wish we had family close by, but I would probably wish we didn't if they did :)
*I miss Jakey
*I miss the beach only being a Sunday drive away
*I miss my Kimber! But I love all my friends!
*Somedays I wish I could crawl back in bed and not get out for the rest of the day..yesterday was one of those days.
*I am looking forward to Christmas Break this year because we have no plans! that usually depresses me, but the thought of us all cozy and together sounds fabulous this year! No drama, just love and celebration of the birth of Christ! I can't wait! And of course there will be prime rib, it's biblical, look it up!!
*Merry Christmas to everyone! We hope you have a safe and happy close to another year!

No comments: