Friday, May 1, 2009

The blog about nothing!








































































































































Well, since it has been over a month since my last blog, I decided to bless everyone with an update. Things have been stressfull to say the least around here. Mike's job is insane, but hey, he has one, so praise God for that. Ireland has been so sick. She scared both us with a 103.5 temp that for the life of me I couldn't get to go down. Finally, after a 10pm phone call to the doc, it broke only to come back the next morning. She is just fine, by the way, no swine flu or anything crazy. She ended up having a double ear infection. My poor baby girl and those darn ear infections! I think this one was her 5th, shoot I lost count. No tubes yet though. For all those who keep asking, no, she is not walking yet. Why would she? She knows how to get what she wants! The girl can talk though, let me tell ya! Whew, you thought I was a jabber jaw, you ain't seen nothing! But, she is still my sweet baby, she is so good and is even starting to understand what no means. She doesn't like it, but none the less, understands it.

As for my other "baby" girl, Jordyn is almost done with Kindergarten! AHHHHH! Man, time flies. Everyday she is amazing me with the stuff she knows, her little mind is a sponge. She keeps us on our toes. The other morning the first thing she says is, "Mom, you know how my tummy was hurting yesterday? Well......I'm pregnant" I was cracking up and also proud that she has no idea what she is talking about. As far as she knows God puts the baby in the mommy's tummy after she gets married. And technically that is true! I'm going to hang on to that innocense as long as possible. As for where she will start 1st grade, we have no idea. We are trying to figure that out. I am considering home school. I'm not sure. I might go back to Utah early to start her in the public school and see how it goes. It's tough being a parent! I want to give her the best education, I'm just not sure I will be the best teacher for her!
































Anyway, the rest of us are doing pretty good too. Jakey is going to be 14 in July! Man, do I feel old. I keep looking for my little boy in his batman jammies and he just isn't there!!
















I started watching a little guy named Finley last week. He is the same age as Ireland and a really, good little boy. I am watching him 2 days a week and the girls love him!
































Well, that is all the excitement around here, but I will post some recent pics!

2 comments:

The Bells said...

Um, that's HARDLY a blog about nothing! It's a blog about how freaking cute and perfect your family is! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. And WHAAAAT? You may be heading back home to Utah soon?!?! Don't you tease me. But seriously next time you are in town whether just visitng or for good we MUST do dinner or something.
Homeschool huh? So ambitious. Oh how I wish you could be my daycare for Baby B.
Well, the baked potato I ate for lunch is not digesting like I'd hoped... so I better go.

colliganclan said...

I would LOVE to watch Baby B! It would be quite the drive though, even if I were back in Herriman! Maybe you should consider moving again!! So, no official name, huh? you are going to make all of us wait until after she is born to bless us with that info! I can't wait to meet her and next time we are in town, we will definately get together!!!